BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11 November 2010

Children's Day

Well I guess it is kinda late for this but who cares anyways.
29/10/10
I went back to SJK C Damansara with YinJue.
Saw JiaYing, Yenning, PeiWen and etc.
Oh yeah, frm DJ only YaYun and Demi went back.
Watch-ed performances, (I'll post the video of Cikgu Effendi singing soon)
help'ed 谢老师 in 3H.
JiaYing had to go early at 10am for violin class and school.
So YinJue and I went to 6H.
Not rly hyper I guess.
Well obviously you have nothing to be hyper about whn you have hyper-ed almost everyday after UPSR.
They had bloody plasma TV and Internet! Heard thm listening to JaySean-Down.
Went to the other block.
WHOA. Absolute opposite.
6U was having great fun. JustinBieber all over the block.
Alice in Wonderland, Land of the lost and etc.
Ran through the whole school. Except for the padang though. They're building some kind of underground parking I guess?
Well that's the end of it.