BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

13 December 2010

Church Camp -Part 2-

Camp was F.U.N!
Emi the pretty girl socializable.
Stuck on her BlackBerry all day long.
Well, almost all day. 

-Day 1-
Reached SDAC at 8.05pm. Few people were already there. and soon everyone is there (shortcut :D). We were put into groups. Me, Emi, Victor and Yi Heng were the leaders. I'm yellow, Emi is red, Victor is blue and Yi Heng is Green.
Yellow: Me, Germain, Karina, Cannice, Wei Cheng, Benjamin, Ivy, Samuel and Pei Shan
Red (I'm not sure about this ;P): Emi, Jia En, Christopher, Esther and some others...
Green (not sure about this too): Yi Heng, Benison, Lau Zi Fang and...lol, I forgot. xD
Blue (oh gosh...): Victor, Cheryl, Eunice, Ying Wen and mostly a bunch of below 10 kids.
Leaders all cannot sleep. So Emi, me and Yi Heng came out to practice the theme song for the camp. Emi was in charge for the piano. I was in charge of singing. Yi Heng, the guitar. But the whole thing kind of failed cause Emi was on the phone. xD


-Day 2-
Woke up feeling extremely bad. The air-conditioner was freakin' cold...Ate breakfast then the fasting began. I'm lazy to explain the purpose of this whole camp but its the same reason for Muslims to fast.

-Activity 1-
Game 1- Living in the slums.
We were supposed to make a house out of cardboard. We must fit all of our group members. But we did it anyways. With help of some string, scissors, puncher and twigs. LOL, real life where got like that one...
Game 2- ???
The game was to let us go off to grab cards from the stage. Inside the cards are stuff we use on a daily basis.
Game 2- ???
Teachers would steal cards from our house (we left our cards there). And we have to find it. God I'm lazyyyyy...;P
-Activity 2-
Game 1- Beans??
Pick out the green beans and red beans from the mixture of both. We won, of course. Great team work! Whoo! xD
Game 2-Cut shirts
Newspaper cut-outs of shirts. Very messy process so if you wanna imagine you can as you please.
Game 3- Water
Bring water here and there... Leaders start first. Emi, Victor and Yi Heng all 'meet' at a place and BANG! All fell down. I went on cause I start off late...xD
Games over. Rest...bathe. God, did we take a long time. Yi Heng had to leave for caroling. Wonder why so many people celebrate Christmas early for...
Ate. Went back. We had to celebrate Christmas early too. Good thing cause I won't be there for Christmas.
Soon, we're off to sleep. Had loads of fun. Emi was SMS-ing Yi Heng. Funny thing is, he is just on the other side of the corridor! Cannot walk one meh...
But when I was going to the toilet, Emi SMS-ed Yi Heng to look out the window and I jumped cause it was reallyyy scaryyyy. No one just opens the surtains and points the lighted phone out the window and stares to you. O.o


-Last Day-
Time to perform. I sang the wrong note but I saved it with my last sentence which ended up pretty good. I think...xD 
Went back to watch movie. Talked to Germain about Harry Potter and FairyTail. Germain and Emi...I'd bet they're the most prettiest girls in the church. Lucky to have them as friends for so so long. Thank you GOD.
Well, that ends it. I'll have to wait till next year to see them. T.T 
Kthxforreadingbye. :)